TBHPF1-150kHz High Pass Filter
150 kHz Highpass Filter for protection of spectrum analyzer or EMI-receiver RF inputs against high amplitude subharmonics and residual 50 Hz voltage in conducted emission measurement set ups.
- High Pass Filter, reflective, 50 Ohm
- 3dB bandwidth: 150 kHz – 3 GHz
- Maximum input voltage: 100V; 250V for < 5 sec.
- Maximum permitted input current at frequencies < 150kHz and open output: 650 mA
- Maximum input power at frequencies 300 kHz – 1 GHz: 10W
- Connectors: N-Male / N-Female
- Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 82 mm
- Weight: ca. 100g