TBSHT02 SDI-12 Air Temperature / Humidity Probe
The TBSHT02 is an air humidity and temperature sensor with SDI-12 interface. The sensor uses a single chip sensor element which measures both temperature and air humidity.
Each sensor chip is individually factory-calibrated.
The sensor chip is protected with a PBT filter cap carrying a PTFE membrane with 1.5µm pore size.
The TBSHT02 Board provides through holes for the connection of a SDI-12 interface cable.
The sensor including bend protection has a length of 115mm and a diameter of 12mm.
The sensor optionally can be supplied as board, without housing and cables.
With dimensions of only 70mm x 8.5mm, the board can easily be fitted in many standard sensor housings.
The TBSHT02 is end of life and has been replaced by our TBSHT04.
- Air humidity and temperature sensor
- Approximate calculation of dew point / frost point, absolute humidity and cloud base
- SDI-12 Interface
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy tolerance:
+5°C to + 60°C: typ. ±0.2°C, max. ±0.4°C ,
-40°C to +5°C: max. ±1°C ,
+60°C to +85°C: max. ±0.75°C
- Air humidity resolution: 0.04% RH
- Air humidity accuracy tolerance:
10% to 90%: typ. ±1.8%RH, max. ±2%RH ,
0% to 10%: max. ±4%RH ,
90% to 100%: max. ±4%RH
- SDI-12 controllable open drain outputs to switch ventilation or de-iceing
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Board: 70 mm x 8.5 mm x 3mm
- Housing: 115 mm, Ø 12 mm
- Operating Temperature Range:- 40°C … + 85°C
- Excellent price-performance ratio