Archive (EOL) TBSHT03 SDI-12 Air Temperature/Humidity
The TBSHT03 is an air humidity and temperature sensor with SDI-12 interface. The sensing elements are located on a replaceable PCB in the tip of the sensor. The acquisition circuit is completely over-moulded. Temperature measurement is carried out with a 0.1°C precision PT1000. Humidity measurement is based on a precision sensing element on a ceramic substrate. The sensor tip is protected with a replaceable filter.
Each sensor is individually factory-calibrated.
With dimensions of only 100mm x 16mm, the sensor can easily be fitted into many standard radiation shields
The TBSHT03 is end of life and has been replaced by our TBSHT05.
- Air humidity / temperature sensor
- SDI-12 Interface
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy tolerance:
-40°C to +85°C: ±0.1°C
- Air humidity resolution: 0.04% RH
- Air humidity accuracy tolerance:
0% to 80%: typ. ±1.8%RH, max. ±2%RH
80% to 100%: max. ±4%RH
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 17V supply voltage
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 16 mm
- Operating Temperature Range:- 40°C … + 85°C
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- SDI-12 Sensor Networks