EMCview PC software for EMC pre-compliance testing
The Tekbox EMC compliance software EMCview for PCs is a user-friendly EMC pre-compliance testing of radiated and conducted emissions. It is a perfect complement for automated testing using our LISNs and TEM Cells.
A built-in amplitude correction enables correction and conversion coefficients for cables, amplifiers, attenuators, LISNs, TEM cells, antennas, RF current probes, striplines and capacitive coupling clamps.
There is no need for a time-consuming setup. The SW is ready for measurements straight after installation. All emission related CISPR-xx (EN550xx) measurements and a few automotive manufacturer standards are pre-configured in corresponding project files.
The graph supports two complete measurement runs such as for example Average / Quasi-Peak or Peak / Quasi Peak and alternatively a fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks.
Furthermore, EMCview together with our GPS receiver can be used to carry out RF-coverage measurements. An export feature creates KML files which link the result to google maps.
Immunity testing is supported with a menu controlling the tracking generator of the spectrum analyzer
EMCview currently supports the following spectrum analyzers
- Rigol (DSA and RSA)
- Siglent (SSA/SSA plus/SSA -R and SVA) Siglent EU, Siglent USA
- R&S (FPC and FPH)
- OWON XSA and HSA
- Teledyne Test Tools T3SA series
- BK Precision 2683 series
The spectrum analyzer should also be equipped with the EMI option.
NOTE: Software limitation without a license: the measurement is limited to the frequency range below 10MHz
- numerous pre-configured project files for CISPR-xx (EN550xx) emission measurements
- Graph supports two complete measurement runs, same as in test house
- fast Quasi-Peak scan of critical peaks, immune to frequency drift of the selected peaks
- configurable limit lines and segment files
- configurable correction files for cable, LISN, amplifier, antenna etc.
- configurable margins for the identification and selection of critical peaks
- supports import and overlaying of reference measurements for comparison purpose
- linear or logarithmic frequency axis
- automatic creation of test reports
- many import/export-functions
- RF coverage measurements
- tracking generator control for immunity testing
- in house measurement of EMC behavior during product design phase
- EMC training in lab, school and university
- pre-compliance test of products before submitting it to the test house
- test cost reduction
- reduced time to market
LINKS AND REVIEWS
TBGPS1 GPS RECEIVER
The TBGPS1 is a universal GPS Receiver providing NMEA data over a USB Virtual COM Port. It was designed primarily to be used for RF coverage measurements together with a Spectrum Analyzer and the EMCview software of Tekbox.
- Autonomous / assisted GPS receiver
- Built in LNA for high sensitivity
- 32 channel acquisition,
- 12 channel tracking
- 2 channel capable SBAS
- -161 dBm sensitivity in acquisition under hot start mode and in tracking mode
- Fast time to first fix Hot start outdoor: <1 sec @ -130 dBm, indoor: 6 sec @ -150 dBm. Warm Start -33 sec @ -130 dBm, Cold
- Start: 33 sec typ @ -130 dBm
- Accuracy of 1.3m outdoor (CEP 50%) and 12.5m (CEP 50%) indoor
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C … + 85°C; 5% to 85% RH
- General purpose GPS receiver
- RF coverage measurement with EMCview