TBSPT8 SDI-12 8-CHANNEL PT100PT1000 Interface
The TBSPT8-DR is a precision 8 – channel PT100/PT1000 interface. Measurement and configuration is controlled via SDI-12 commands. The interface is equipped with 4-wire inputs, matched noise filters, surge- and over voltage protection.
To achieve high precision, the TBSPT8-DR is calibrated to an absolute accuracy of ±0.02°C at 0°C, using a ±0.005%, ± 2ppm/°C resistance standard.
The device has a resolution of 0,001°C and a temperature drift less than ±0,01°C over the temperature range -40°C to + 80°C. Noise is ±0,0015°C when used with PT1000 sensors and ±0,01°C when used with PT100 sensors.
The device can output the measurement results in °Celsius or °Fahrenheit.
- Precision, 4-wire PT100/PT1000 interface
- 8 measurement channels
- Resolution: 0.001°C
- Noise: ± 0.0015°C (PT1000)
- Absolute accuracy at 0°C: ± 0.02°C
- Measurement range: -80°C to +300°C
- Temperature drift: < ± 0.01°C
- Configurable measurement units: °C, °Fahrenheit
- Surge- and over voltage protection
- SDI – 12 standard V1.3
- Plug and play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- 115 mm x 90 mm x 57mm
- Din-rail housing
- Operating temperature range: – 40°C … + 85°C
- Environmental monitoring
- SDI-12 sensor networks