TBSWV1 SDI-12 Wind Vane
The TBSWV1 is a versatile wind vane with SDI-12 interface. It provides two operation modes. It can either measure momentary wind direction, or measure average wind direction over a configurable logging period.
It is based on a rugged aluminium body with polyester coating. Precision, low friction bearings, a stainless steel shaft, a rotating rain guard and a breather vented cable grommet make it a very reliable device. The use of a magnetic rotary encoder as sensor element eliminates the disadvantages associated with reed switches used in conventional wind vanes.
Optionally, the wind vane can be delivered with an integrated heating for de-icing.
- Measurement range: 0 to 360°, no dead zone, 0.35° resolution
- Accuracy: typ. ± 2%; max. . ± 3%
- Polyester coated aluminium body
- Precision stainless steel bearings
- Carbon fibre vane
- High resolution magnetic rotary encoder
- Measurement response: 1 sec
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage range
- Advanced measurement mode
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40°C … + 70°C
- Weight: 0,6kg
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- SDI-12 Sensor Networks