TBSMP03 SDI-12 Soil Moisture/Temperature Probe
The TBSMP03 is a sensor for monitoring soil moisture levels and soil temperature values in precision farming and environmental monitoring applications. It provides the data required for cost efficient irrigation, crop yield optimisation and protection of natural resources.
The TBSMP03 has been designed to work in any type of soil. It has a low current consumption and an SDI-12 interface. It is ideally suited for battery or solar powered remote applications. The TBSMP03 has short measurement time and fast response to any fluctuation in the soil moisture level. It is easy to install and easy to calibrate. The TBSMP03 is a rugged, hermetically sealed design, equipped with a IP67 connector and customizable cable length.
Its advanced soil specific calibration capability gives volumetric readings with high absolute accuracy. The TBSMP03 is a direct, compatible replacement for the TBSMP02.
- Accurate volumetric soil moisture and temperature measurement
- Fast response
- Not influenced by salinity levels
- Suitable for any soil type
- Temperature compensated
- SDI-12 Interface
- Low Power Consumption
- Simple installation
- Advanced soil specific calibration
- Small size
- Rugged design
- Hermetically sealed, casted
- Customizable cable length
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C – +65°C
- Crop yield optimisation
- Precision irrigation
- Soil hydrology monitoring
- Erosion monitoring
- Protection of natural resources