TBSST04 SDI-12 Soil Temperature Probe
TBSST04 is a soil temperature sensor with SDI-12 interface. It allows measuring the temperature on up to 3 different depth levels (up to 3 meters for each segment). The product is available in 3 variants, with one, two or three temperature sensors that are based on Swiss made PT1000 with 0.1 C accuracy.
The sensor is used to monitor the soil temperature and for specific applications like compost temperature monitoring where this parameter is critical to prevent sudden fire .
TBSST04_1: 1 PT1000 sensor at the tip (segment length: 1m)
TBSST04_2: 2 PT1000 sensors (segment length: 50cm)
TBSST04_3: 3 PT1000 sensors (segment length: 33cm)
Please contact us if you have special configuration requirements.
- Soil and compost temperature sensor
- Measures temperatures on up to 3 levels
- Each segment length: up to 3 m
- Probe length: up to 9 m
- Customizable probe length
- SDI-12 Standard V1.4
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Less than 80µA idle current
- Temperature accuracy: 0.1 C
- Temperature resolution: 3 digits
- Dimensions: 118x13x13 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40°C … + 80°C
- Soil temperature monitoring
- Compost temperature monitoring