TBSAB02 4+1 CHANNEL 24 Bit Analogue To SDI-12 Interface
The TBSAB02 is a 4+1 channel analogue to SDI-12 interface for 24 Bit A/D conversion of sensor signals. A/D conversion and configuration is controlled via SDI-12 commands. The interface is equipped with signal conditioning circuits which can be customized for various input voltage ranges. It offers low current consumption and comes in a Fibox PC081206 IP67 rated or in Din Rail housing.
Each channel can be independently scaled with a 3rd order polynomial to enable gain and offset calibration of the connected sensors.
A built in 3 wire interface for direct connection of PT100/PT1000 offers additional versatility.
The TBSAB02 provides digital signals for the power management of the connected sensors. Four on board, SDI-12 controlled high side FET- switches are provided to power on/off connected sensors.
- ANALOGUE to SDI-12 Interface
- 4+1 24 Bit Sigma Delta ADC channels
- 4 analogue inputs; configurable as 4-20mA current loop or 0-2,5V voltage inputs; other voltage ranges upon order
- Input over-voltage protection
- 3-wire PT100/1000 interface
- Configurable sensor power management signal for each channel
- Configurable slope and offset for each channel
- ±0,025%, 2ppm/°C reference voltage
- Chopper stabilized buffer for low offset
- 50Hz & 60Hz line rejection filter
- SDI – 12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- 94 mm x 71 mm x 15mm
- IP67 Fibox PC081206 or in Din Rail housing
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40°C … + 85°C