TBSLWS1 SDI-12 Leaf Wetness Sensor
The TBSLWS1 leaf wetness sensor mimics the wetness state of a real leaf. The measurement value is proportional to the percentage of the sensor surface covered with water. The sensor is equipped with a SDI-12 interface for measurement and calibration.
In case of a standalone application, a built in temperature sensor can be queried for air temperature measurement. It is however no replacement for a dedicated air temperature sensor / radiation shield set up.
- Mimics the wetness state of a real leaf
- Measurement range: 0 %to 100%
- Measurement response: 1 sec
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Less than 40µA idle current
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40°C … + 80°C
- SDI-12 Agri Yield Applications