TBSAB03 24 Bit Differential Analog to SDI-12 Interface
The TBSAB03-DR is a 4 differential channel analog to SDI-12 interface for 24 Bit A/D conversion of sensor signals. A/D conversion and configuration is controlled via SDI-12 commands. The interface is equipped with signal conditioning circuits which can be customized for various input voltage ranges. It offers low current consumption and comes in a Dinrail housing.
Each channel can be independently scaled with a 3 rd order polynomial to enable gain and offset calibration of the connected sensors.
The TBSAB03-DR provides digital signals for the power management of the connected sensors. Four onboard, SDI-12 controlled high side FET- switches are provided to power on/off connected sensors.
- Differential analog to SDI-12 interface
- 4 24 Bit Sigma Delta ADC channels
- 4 analog differential inputs; configurable as 4-20mA current loop or 0-2,5V voltage inputs; other voltage ranges upon order
- Input over-voltage protection
- Configurable 12V warm up and power-off time for each channel
- Accuracy: 1mV over 1mV-2.5V range
- ±0,025%, 2ppm/°C reference voltage
- Chopper stabilized buffer for low offset
- 50Hz & 60Hz line rejection filter
- SDI – 12 standard V1.4
- Plug and play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- 80 mm x 120 mm x 57mm
- Dinrail housing
- Operating temperature range: – 40°C … + 85°C