TBSHT06/TBSHTP06 SDI-12 Air Temperature/Humidity/Barometric Pressure
The TBSHT(P)06 is an air humidity and temperature sensor with SDI-12 interface. The sensor uses a single chip sensor element which measures both temperature and air humidity. An additional, optional MEMS chip measures barometric pressure.
Each sensor chip is individually factory-calibrated.
The TBSHT06/TBSHTP06 PCB assembly is silicon casted inside the sensor housing. A replacable PTFE filter cap with 10µm pore diameter provides dust and insect protection. The sensor has a length of 100mm and a diameter of 16mm.
The sensor can be supplied as air temperature / relative humidity variant with part number TBSHT06 or as temperature / relative air humidity /barometric pressure sensor with part number TBSHTP06.
- Air humidity, temperature and optional barometric pressure sensor
- SDI-12 Interface
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy tolerance:+5°C to + 60°C: typ. ±0.2°C, max. ±0.4°C, -40°C to +5°C: max. ±1°C, +60°C to +85°C: max. 0.75°C
- Air humidity resolution: 0.04% RH
- Air humidity accuracy tolerance:10% to 90%: typ. ±1.8%RH, max. ±2%RH, 0% to 10%: typ. ±3%RH, max. ±4%RH, 90% to 100%: typ. ±3%RH, max. ±4%RH
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Replaceable PTFE filter cap, 10µm
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 16 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: – 40°C … + 85°C
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- SDI-12 Sensor Networks