TBSHT05/TBSHTP05 SDI-12 Air Temperature/Humidity/Barometric Pressure
The TBSHT05/TBSHTP05 is an air humidity, temperature and barometric pressure sensor with SDI-12 interface. The sensing elements are located on a PCB in the tip of the sensor. The acquisition circuit is completely over-moulded. Temperature measurement is carried out with a 0.1°C precision PT1000. Humidity measurement is based on a precision sensing element on a ceramic substrate. An additional MEMS chip measures barometric pressure. The sensor tip is protected with a replaceable filter.
Each sensor is individually factory-calibrated.
With dimensions of only 100mm x 16mm, the sensor can easily be fitted into many standard radiation shields.
While the TBSHT05 measures air humidity and air temperature, the TBSHTP05 measures air humidity, air temperature and barometric pressure.
- Air humidity, temperature and barometric pressure sensor
- SDI-12 Interface
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy tolerance: -40°C to +85°C: ±0.1°C
- Air humidity resolution: 0.01% RH
- Air humidity accuracy tolerance: 0% to 90%: typ. ±2%RH, max. ±2.5%RH, 90% to 100%: typ. ±2%RH, max. ±3.5%RH
- Barometric pressure range: 300-1100hPa (+9000 …-500m above sea level)
- Barometric pressure resolution: 0,02hPa
- Barometric pressure accuracy: ±1hPa
- Replaceable PTFE filter cap, 10µm
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 17V supply voltage
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 16 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C…+85°C
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- SDI-12 Sensor Networks