TBBCI1-200K280 snap-on bulk current injection probe
The TBBCI1-200K280 is a snap-on Bulk Current Injection probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The BCI probe has been designed primarily for conducted immunity testing in the frequency range 150 kHz to 230 MHz, according to standard IEC / EN 61000-4-6. The insertion loss is 8 dB for most of its bandwidth and it is fully compliant with the insertion loss specification of IEC / EN 61000-4-6. The probe is individually characterized and usable in the frequency range 10 kHz – 300 MHz. It can inject severity levels 1, 2, 3 and level X up to 30V into a conducted immunity test set-up according to IEC/EN 61000-4-6.
The probe can also be used for RF current monitoring applications.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 27 mm. The typical insertion loss is 8 dB and the typical transfer impedance is 26 dB Ohm.
- Compliance: IEC / EN 61000-4-6 insertion loss specification for BCI clamps
- Characterized frequency range: 10 kHz to 300 MHz
- Insertion loss: 8 dB typ.; 50 Ohm system (100 Ohm loop impedance)
- Transfer impedance: 26 dB Ohm typ.; 50 Ohm system (100 Ohm loop impedance)
- Power rating: capable of injecting level 1, 2, 3 and stress level X up to 30V, 150 Ohm test set-up according to IEC/EN 61000-4-6
- Max. core temperature: 80 °C
- Connector type: N female
- Aperture diameter: 27 mm
- Outside diameter: 92 mm
- Height: 76 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg