TBCCP1-3K100 Coaxial RF Current Monitoring Probe
The TBCCP1-3K100 is a coaxial RF current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a 3 dB bandwidth from 3 kHz to 100 MHz and a very flat response from 9 kHz to 30 MHz. The transimpedance is characterized over the frequency range from 10 Hz to 100 MHz. The TBCCP1-3K100 is primarily designed for measurement of RF currents in coaxial cables. Furthermore it can be used as transducer for passive loop antennas.
The probe is equipped with N-connectors. An attachment with a ¼” thread permits connectivity to standard tripods.
- Characterized frequency range: 10 Hz to 100 MHz
- Transfer impedance: 5 dB Ohm
- 3 dB bandwidth: 3 kHz to 100 MHz, typ.
- Dimensions: 76 mm x 102 x 69 mm
- Weight: 400 g
- Connector type: N female
- Max. primary current (RF): 12 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C