TBPCP1-20100 RF pulse current monitoring probe
The TBPCP1-20100 is a RF pulse current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response from 20 Hz to 100 MHz and is characterized over the frequency range from 1 Hz to 200 MHz. The TBPCP1-20100 is typically used for surge or RF pulse current monitoring applications in the time domain, in contrary to RF current monitoring probes designed for EMC applications, which are typically used for measurements in the frequency domain.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 25 mm. Its transfer impedance is -20 dB Ohm with a typical 3dB bandwidth from 20 Hz to 100 MHz.
- Characterized frequency range: 1 Hz to 200 MHz
- 3 dB bandwidth: 20 Hz to 100 MHz (measured in a 50 + 50 Ohm loop)
- Transfer impedance into 50 Ohm load: -20 dB Ohm; 0.1 V/A
- Transfer impedance into high Z: 0.2 V/A
- Probe port impedance: 50 Ohm
- Droop rate: < 10% / ms
- Rise time: < 5 ns
- Max. CW primary RMS AC current with respect to internal resistor dissipation ratings: 300A
- Max. primary single pulse current with respect to internal resistor pulse current ratings: 900A@ 100ms pulse width; 3000A @ 1ms pulse width
- Max. current time product: 0.04 Ampere seconds
- Max. RMS AC current, linear: 22 A
- Max. core temperature: 80 °C
- Aperture diameter: 25 mm
- Outside diameter: 76 mm Height: 31 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Connector type: N female