TBSCP1-10M500 RF surface current monitoring probe
The TBSCP1-10M500 is a RF surface current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response from 10MHz to 500 MHz and is characterized over the frequency range from 9 kHz to 600 MHz. The TBSCP1-10M500 is for RF current monitoring applications that need to measure RF currents flowing on surfaces such as PCB groundplanes or traces, metal planes or wires.
The footprint of the RF current monitoring probe measures 40 mm x 15 mm. The transfer impedance is -5 dB Ohm with a typical 3dB bandwidth from 10 MHz to 500 MHz.
- Characterized frequency range: 30 kHz to 600 MHz
- Transfer impedance: -5 dB Ohm with a 3 dB bandwidth from 10 MHz to 500 MHz
- Suppression of orthogonal field: typ. > 15 dB avg. up to 100 MHz
- Footprint: 40 mm x 15 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Connector type: SMA female
- Max. primary current (DC – 400 Hz): 150 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 12 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 °C