Archive (EOL) TBSHTP02 SDI-12 Air Temperature / Humidity / Barometric Pressure Probe
The TBSHTP02 is an air humidity and temperature sensor with SDI-12 interface. The sensor uses a single chip sensor element which measures both temperature and air humidity. An additional MEMS chip measures barometric pressure.
Each sensor chip is individually factory-calibrated. The RHT sensor chip is protected with a PBT filter cap carrying a PTFE membrane with 1.5µm pore size.
The TBSHT02 Board is conformally coated and fit into an off shelf sensor housing. An additional fine grid nylon mesh provides dust and insect protection
The sensor including bend protection has a length of 115mm and a diameter of 12mm.
The sensor optionally can also be supplied as board, without housing and cables.
With dimensions of only 70mm x 8.5mm, the board can easily be fitted in many standard sensor housings.
The TBSHTP02 is end of life and has been replaced by our TBSHTP06.
- Air humidity, temperature and barometric pressure sensor
- SDI-12 Interface
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy tolerance:
+5°C to + 60°C: typ. ±0.2°C, max. ±0.4°C,
-40°C to +5°C: max. ±1°C,
+60°C to +85°C: max. ±0.75°C
- Air humidity resolution: 0.04% RH
- Air humidity accuracy tolerance:
10% to 90%: typ. ±1.8%RH, max. ±2%RH,
0% to 10%: max. ±4%RH,
90% to 100%: max. ±4%RH
- Barometric pressure range: 300-1100hPa (+9000 …-500m above sea level)
- Barometric pressure resolution: 0,03hPa
- Barometric pressure accuracy: ±1hPa
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Board: 70 mm x 8.5 mm x 3mm
- Housing: 115 mm, Ø 12 mm
- Operating Temperature Range:- 40°C … + 85°C
- Excellent price-performance ratio