TBSB Shielded Bags
The TBSB line of shielded bags is designed to suppress interference from ambient noise when carrying out EMC pre-compliance measurements. The shielded bags are a low cost alternative to shielded tents for test equipment such as LISNs or TEM-cells.
The shielded bags are composed of two layers of conductive fabrics. The access opening is sealed with conductive Velcro tape. Suggestions on how to feed cables into the bags are given in the application section of this manual.
- The TBSB-105/60 fits our TEM-cells TBTC2, TBTC1 and TBTC0
- The TBSB-70/40 fits our TEM-Cells TBTC1 and TBTC0
- The TBTC3 fits in our 120 cm and 200cm shielded tents.
- Outer dimensions: TBSB-105/60: 105 cm x 60 cm TBSB-70/40: 70 cm x 40 cm
- Opening dimensions: TBSB-105/60: diagonal 80 cm TBSB-70/40: diagonal 60 cm
- Frame: none
- Shielding: 2 layers of conductive fabrics
- Seal: conductive Velcro tape
- Filter panel: none
- Attenuation: ~ 50 dB in the range 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Weight: TBSB-105/60: 250 g TBSB-70/40: 140 g