Archive (EOL) TBSHT04 SDI-12 Air Temperature / Humidity Sensor
The TBSHT04 is an air humidity and temperature sensor with SDI-12 interface. The sensor uses a single chip sensor element which measures both temperature and air humidity. An additional MEMS chip measures barometric pressure.
Each sensor chip is individually factory-calibrated. The RHT sensor chip is protected with a PBT filter cap carrying a PTFE membrane with 1.5µm pore size.
The TBSHT04 PCB assembly is silicon casted inside the sensor housing. An additional filter provides dust and insect protection. The sensor has a length of 100mm and a diameter of 16mm.
The sensor can be supplied as air temperature / relative humidity variant with part number TBSHT04 or as temperature / relative air humidity /barometric pressure sensor with part number TBSHT04.
The TBSHT04 is end of life and has been replaced by our TBSHT06.
- Air humidity and temperature sensor
- Approximate calculation of dew point / frost point, absolute humidity and cloud base
- SDI-12 Interface
- Temperature resolution: 0.01°C
- Temperature accuracy tolerance:
+5°C to + 60°C: typ. ±0.2°C, max. ±0.4°C ,
-40°C to +5°C: max. ±1°C ,
+60°C to +85°C: max. ±0.75°C
- Air humidity resolution: 0.04% RH
- Air humidity accuracy tolerance:
10% to 90%: typ. ±1.8%RH, max. ±2%RH ,
0% to 10%: max. ±4%RH ,
90% to 100%: max. ±4%RH
- SDI-12 controllable open drain outputs to switch ventilation or de-iceing
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 – 16V supply voltage
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 16 mm
- Operating Temperature Range:- 40°C … + 85°C
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- SDI-12 Sensor Network