TBL5016-2 50uH Line Impedance Stabilisation Network LISN – CISPR 16
The TBL5016-2 is a Line Impedance Stabilization Network for the measurement of line-conducted interference within the range of 9kHz to 30MHz, according to the CISPR 16-1-2 standard.
The device is designed for testing single phase, AC-powered equipment with supply voltages up to maximum 240V and 16A.
Conducted noise can be measured on the phase and on the neutral conductor. The TBL5016-2 is equipped with a switchable limiter/attenuator and an artificial hand connection.
The device is available with country-specific DUT connectors.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω ║ (50 µH + 5 Ω)
- Artificial hand: 220 pF + 511 Ω
- Switchable PE: 50 Ω ║ 50 µH
- Limiter / attenuator: 150 kHz to 30 MHz; 10 dB
- Air core inductors
- Line voltage: max. 240V / 50 – 60 Hz, CAT ‖‖
- Max. current: 16A @ 23°C
- DUT socket: country specific
- Measurement connector: 50 Ω BNC
- Power connector: IEC 60320 C19
- Operating Temperature Range: +5°C … + 40°C; 5% to 80% RH
- Safety: Safety Class I, IEC 1010-01
- EMC conducted noise measurements
LINKS AND REVIEWS
A conducted EMC pre-compliance test guide by Dr. Min Zhang of Mach One Design, an engineering consulting firm (www.mach1design.co.uk) based in Oxford, UK